First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails
For some reason the Timestamp on my emails is off by one hour. When I receive an email at 9am for example, it appears in my Inbox as 8am.A similar but opposite problem appears on my emails received by my friends ... they are showing it as being received one hour later. My clock shows the correct Time and Time Zo... 30 Oct 2009 22:12
conferma
... 26 Oct 2009 16:44
wanli@aini
... 21 Oct 2009 11:32
come vedere la posta su 2 pc diversi
Ciao a tutti, avrei bisogno di sapere come posso vedere la posta con Outlook Express da 2 pc diversi (uno ce l'ho al lavoro in ufficio e l'altro � a casa, perch� lavoro anche da l�): li ho gi� configurati entrambi e ricevo tranquillamente, ma il mio problema � che la posta che vedo su un pc non riesco a vederla... 29 Oct 2009 09:51
Defaulting to 'Work Offline'
Every time a new id logs on to my Outlook Express, the app defaults to 'work offline'. I can click the check mark off but I must do this every time I log in. How can I revert to my old way that logs me in with a default to 'online'? ... 20 Oct 2009 16:46
subscribing
trying to subscribe to the msnews ... 11 Nov 2009 02:22
ZDRAVO SVIMA
... 18 Nov 2009 13:30
54 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
attachments blocked
I'm using OE 6 on a newly aquired laptop running XP. Recently OE has blocked attachments on emails from friends. A message appears in a white strip at the top of the screen saying words to the effect that OE has blocked access to an unsafe attachment. This has happened several times recently and the emails h... 10 Nov 2009 20:49
test
hallo ... 12 Oct 2009 15:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last