First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
bonjour
salu ... 18 Jan 2010 19:57
demande
salu bonjour ... 17 Jan 2010 08:21
informa��es
gostaria de me aperfei�oar no uso do computador n�o tenho experiencia pe�o ajuda ... 17 Jan 2010 07:16
German government warns against using MS Explorer
Now this must be the news of 2010 After nearly 10 years of unlimited patches, hotfixes and service Packs, IE is still a weak link in recent attacks on Google's systems. Either M$ is now threatened by Googles rise to prominence or IE is completely rubbish. Either way we should start taking instructions from t... 19 Jan 2010 01:26
Outlook Express6 Font and Encoding Questions
Can somebody please explain to me what all the font and encoding options in WinXP SP3/IE 7/OEx 6 do? I know how to set these options, but I am not really sure what all the various options do. For example: What are the encoding options supposed to do? What is the difference between Western European ISO, Wester... 25 Jan 2010 12:50
Opening Email
Using Outlook Express 6. How do I get the email message page to open Maximized? When I open OE Inbox the page is Maximized. Thanks ... 16 Jan 2010 12:49
A problem in OE 6 - can't import messages anymore
My system C drive on my main machine failed the other day with a refusal to even have any OS recognized. So I replaced it, and restored an image from True Image from the recent past. Apparently there was some small corruptions in that image. And I have a strange situation in Outlook Express 6. All works wel... 27 Feb 2010 22:05
use hotmail in out look expres
HOW DO I USE HOT MAIL IN OUT LOOK EXPRESS ... 13 Jan 2010 14:22
search did not find all such emails
When I did a search of emails for "invitation" the search did not find all such emails. I tried again, and same results. Why did the OE search function fail to find emails with the word "invitation" included in the subject? So is the search function typically unreliable? Jack ... 25 Jan 2010 12:50
moving messages from SENT folder
I want to move the messages from my SENT folder to another to save them ( I have over 3000 & think its getting big enougH.). but when I try to move them they do NOT keep the sent to information. I can move them to my DRAFT folder without losing that information, but that does not help. what can I do to get these... 25 Jan 2010 12:49