First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
attachments
I am running XP V3 with OE6 as my mail program. I have had no previous problem getting attachments from this or any party but today they have sent it to me three times. I see no attachment paperclip or otherwise but others receiving same email are getting the attachment. I am running Avast and it shows no log e... 3 Jan 2010 21:36
terranova @
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> ???????:hes2g4$svi$1(a)news.albasani.net... immacolata @ wrote: ok failed (not ok) ... 1 Jan 2010 08:40
new business entrepreneur need all business services and personel services like pleasure dating.
M.GOVINDAN B.COM ,M/S INDIAN OVERSEAS UNIQUE AGENCY HEAD OFFICE;2/43,MAIN ROAD,KULAYANERI POST THIRUNELVELI KATTABOMMAN-DISTRICT,TAMILNADU INDIA OFFICE MAINTAINED BY NAMELY M.GOVINDAN AT PLOT 497,PUNITHA ILLAM,MADHANANGKUPPAM ROAD SIVAPRAKASAM NAGAR,SHUNMUGAPURAM NEAR BYPASS BRIDGE CHENNAI.600 099. ... 1 Jan 2010 06:32
OE6
Do you know if it's possible to install only OE6 software from MS Office XP? I still want to use the OE front end for newsgroup access. Thank you. ... 2 Jan 2010 12:48
Live Mail Question Please
If this is not the correct group for a Live Mail question please direct me. Simple question. I use Live Mail only for newsgroups (Win 7 of course). Is there a way to set it up to boot to Newgroups as the default screen as opposed to Mail (I always have to then click on Newsgroups)? Thanks in advance... Bob ... 12 Jan 2010 16:21
Importing/Transferring of News Accounts and News Messages
Hello, I have a laptop with Outlook Express 6.0 that I used to post to Newsgroups using three different Newsgroup Servers and 7 Newsgroup accounts lets say AccA, AccB, AccC, AccD, AccE, AccF and AccG with different names. My laptop got completely corrupted due to Virus infections last week and the local ... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
sa
asa ... 1 Jan 2010 01:14
How to export messages?
How do I save messages to send to new computer? I am using outlook exp 6.0 Thanks skipper ... 26 Dec 2009 18:47
junk mail
I sent a message and recipient found it in his junk mail folder instead of inbox. why did it happen to me ? ... 1 Jan 2010 08:40
OE to Windows Live
I should have thought of this beforehand! I just bought a new PC with Windows 7, that uses Windows Live. I want to transfer e-mail folders with saved messages from Outlook Express on a PC running XP. I don't know where to start looking for a resolution, or how to accomplish this. Any input would be appreciated.... 6 Jan 2010 13:11