From: trisha t on
trying to subscribe to the msnews

From: Bruce Hagen on
How did you post this?

Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups:

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

From: Dori A Schmetterling on
To put it in perspective, when I first found NGs and set up subscriptions I
sent a test message or two to ensure I had completed the process
successfully.

You have been subscribing too long to remember.... (violins somewhere)...

:-)
DAS

---

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Send me $100 and I'll see what I can do for you.

From: N. Miller on
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:59:03 +0100, Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

> To put it in perspective, when I first found NGs and set up subscriptions I
> sent a test message or two to ensure I had completed the process
> successfully.

I usually do one of two things, by way of a test post. Either use a test
newsgroup, or post a reply to an existing article which would be sensible in
the context of the thread, yet expendable, in case the post failed.

The OP's article was neither; and confusing, as well. As if the poster was
seeking assistance, rather than posting a test.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
 |  Next  |  Last