From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
1. Delete the thousands of (News) Blocked Senders I've had to add over the
years to avoid loony-tunes like BoaterDave.

2. Pour a stiff one and toast my mentors Jim Pickering, Steve Cochran, Frank
Saunders, Marfer, Majik & the incomparable Tom Koch.
--
~PA�
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

From: Steve Cochran on
The other thing to remember is to backup the NG folders (or copy the NG messages to local folders), as when the NGs are killed, all the messages in that NG will be deleted in you local message store, irretrievably.

steve

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
That's always been an ongoing project.

From: DAS on
1. Don't some of the loony senders keep changing their addresses? Hence
thousands?

2. Cheers!

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

From: DAS on
Didn't think of that. Thanks.

I thought that a post once downloaded stays on my machine. At any rate I
have copied some threads into a newly created local folder.