From: Ewan on
I am running Windows 2000 and I am receiving this error - 0x80190193 - when
trying to update.
I have tried the following with no effect ?
* Updated Java
* Tried the troubleshooting steps recommended here -:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
* It's not a sonic / firewall issue as my 2nd PC connects fine.
* Added update.microsoft.com to the trusted domains list
* Tried to update Microsoft Windows Script 5.6, wasn?t required because of
SP4 .
* It?s nothing to do with the server being busy the pc sitting next to it
connects fine.

Any ideas anyone?
From: Jos? Gallardo on
Do you go to the Windows Update site at the same time in the day. This
error could mean that the server is overloaded.

--
www.fermu.com

"Ewan" <Ewan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> escribi? en el mensaje
>I am running Windows 2000 and I am receiving this error - 0x80190193 -
>when
> trying to update.
> I have tried the following with no effect -
> * Updated Java
> * Tried the troubleshooting steps recommended here -:
> http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
> * It's not a sonic / firewall issue as my 2nd PC connects fine.
> * Added update.microsoft.com to the trusted domains list
> * Tried to update Microsoft Windows Script 5.6, wasn't required
> because of
> SP4 .
> * It's nothing to do with the server being busy the pc sitting next to
> it
> connects fine.
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Pages: 1