From: noLoveLusT on
hi, i get error code when i try to update my win 2003 web editon and my
problem exactly like on

http://help.lockergnome.com/lofiversion/index.php/t37477.html

but none of suggestions there solved my problem, i still get

-------------------------------

Install the ActiveX control required to view the website
The website will not display correctly on your computer without this
control. To install it:
1. Right-click the Internet Explorer Information Bar. It's located
just below the address bar.
2. In the right-click menu, click Install ActiveX Control.
3. In the Security Warning dialog box, click Install.

Note: If the Information Bar doesn't appear, or if you've installed
the control but still can't use the website, take these steps to solve the
problem.

Example: Internet Explorer Information Bar with right-click menu

------------------------------

message and i dont see any bar to install active x

anyone can help?

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
IE is in a locked down state in Win 2003. Try downloading the ActiveX
controls fromm here and installing them :
http://download.windowsupdate.com/v6/windowsupdate/redist/standalone/WindowsUpdateAgent20-x86.exe

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten