From: Grant R Mabin Grant R on

From: MowGreen on
See: Error message when you try to install updates from the Windows
Update or Microsoft Update Web site: "0x8024002D"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958041

" This problem may occur if one or more of the following conditions are
true:

* Windows Installer encounters a reference to a drive that no longer
exists or a reference to a removable media device that does not contain
readable data. For example, this problem may occur if Windows Installer
encounters a reference to an empty CD or DVD drive.

* You try to install service packs or updates for Microsoft Office programs.

* The Component Based Servicing (CBS) manifest is corrupted. "

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com