From: dez on
i keep getting this update every few min from the automatic updates on xp pro
sp3
this update is installed & it appears in the registry & in the add remove
programs it installs says it installed succesfully but it keeps coming up i
have tryed removing it from the reg & uninstalling it from add remove program
& reinstalling it but this update wont stop coming in any ideas on how to
stop this from poping up every 2 min
From: dez on

"dez" wrote:

> i keep getting this update every few min from the automatic updates on xp pro
> sp3
> this update is installed & it appears in the registry & in the add remove
> programs it installs says it installed succesfully but it keeps coming up i
> have tryed removing it from the reg & uninstalling it from add remove program
> & reinstalling it but this update wont stop coming in any ideas on how to
> stop this from poping up every 2 min the update is
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows
2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417)
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Do as Matthis did:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/msg/c1c4c169ea45f211

From: Joe on
I'm having the same problem, spent past 2 nights figureing this out so I'm
giving up until this post has a solution or microsoft sends us an update to
stop the updates....