From: Joe on
Has anyone seen this error? I receive it after the Review License agreement
screen during initial installation.
From: Pat Walters [MSFT] on
"Joe",

I'm sorry you are encountering this issue, but am unclear what you mean.
Initial installation of what? Windows Update? A particular update using
Windows Update.

Please reply back to this posting and let us know:

1. Which operating system are you running?
A. Windows XP?
B. Windows 2000?
C. Windows Server 2003?
D. Windows ME?
E. Windows 98?

2. If Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows Server 2003, which Service Pack?
You can find this:
A. Right-Click on My Computer
B. Click on Properties
C. Look at the Operating System listed on the General tab for the words:
"Service Pack"

3. What application specifically gives you this error?
A. Are you now using a proxy server? If so, which one?
B. Was there any change to your network configuration recently?
C. Were any software applications loaded onto your network that might
interfere?

Sincerely,

Pat Walters [MSFT]

"Joe" <Joe(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen this error? I receive it after the Review License
agreement
> screen during initial installation.

Pages: 1
Prev: TRAP 0000006