From: Gary on
I download the nvidia audio codec driver:
Nvidia Corporation - Sound - NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Codec Interface

When the progess window gets to the installation phase it immediatly fails
the it downloads the next file:
Nvidia Corporation - Sound - NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MCP Audio Processing Unit

And the same fault occurs, failing at the installation

The fault code given is 0x80246002 and I can't find ant reference to this on
the knowlage base

I've reinstalled the current drivers and tried again and it still fails.

Please help

Gary

From: Taurarian on
Hi Gary, why not go directly to the manufacturer's site and download the
drivers directly from that site.

From: Ryan on
Gary, I'm having the exact same problen and did everything you did. Have you
been able to fix your problem? If so haw did you do it? I was hopeing to fins
a solution but all I've been able to find is you having the same problem.
Thankx for any help you can provide.

Ryan

From: Gary on
Sorry Ryan no luck yet, it must be a known issue if two of us are having the
same problem

From: Ken P. <Ken on
I've got the same problem with no apparent solution. I first failed in mid
January and thought I wait to see the problem corrected itself. Tried again
on 2/18/05 with the same problem.

"Gary" wrote:

> Sorry Ryan no luck yet, it must be a known issue if two of us are having the
> same problem
> "Ryan" <Ryan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Gary, I'm having the exact same problen and did everything you did. Have
> > you
> > been able to fix your problem? If so haw did you do it? I was hopeing to
> > fins
> > a solution but all I've been able to find is you having the same problem.
> > Thankx for any help you can provide.
> >
> > Ryan
> >
> > "Gary" wrote:
> >
> >> I download the nvidia audio codec driver:
> >> Nvidia Corporation - Sound - NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Codec Interface
> >>
> >> When the progess window gets to the installation phase it immediatly
> >> fails
> >> the it downloads the next file:
> >> Nvidia Corporation - Sound - NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MCP Audio Processing
> >> Unit
> >>
> >> And the same fault occurs, failing at the installation
> >>
> >> The fault code given is 0x80246002 and I can't find ant reference to this
> >> on
> >> the knowlage base
> >>
> >> I've reinstalled the current drivers and tried again and it still fails.
> >>
> >> Please help
> >>
> >> Gary

Pages: 1
Prev: update error 0x8007000B on server