From: ksnow16 on
I can not install upate KB886906 because it keeps telling me that it can not
locate
"C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\IXP000.TMP\"

I have no clue what to do, did I delete something I shouldn't have? Can it
be downloaded? Any help would be great. Thank you.
From: mrbeaubo on
Any luck yet?

From: Evelyn Joyce on
No Microsoft got me so messed up I ended up doing a complete recovery.
What a bummer.

From: nod on
I remove this update from the list. Tick manual update when you see the
..net fix remove the check mark next to it. Hit close.
That's it your done.
nod.

From: spy on
I've had the same problem on several PC's.

Thats the best suggestion yet...

Apparently, there is no fix to this..

Microsoft Technical support seemed to have dropped the bal in helping here,
but then again if its not needed who cares, Maybe it makes sense for them to
remove it from the critical updates since most of the computers seeking
critical updates are not developers...just a thought..