From: LittleRog on

This update has failed with error code 64C every day for the last five
days. I decided to upgrade to the latest version of Silverlight which
meant uninstalling the previous version but that failed. MS recommended
downloading the "Windows install clean up" utility which got rid of the
previous version of Silverlight. I now have the latest version
installed (3.0.50106.0) and the update has worked.

--
LittleRog

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
We shall alert the media.