From: Writer_at_Work on
When I try to install this I get an error code 625. I've run through the
troubleshooting and it still will not install. Anyone else having trouble
with this?
From: CRLane_online on
Same here except I get Error Code: 643. I've tried several times, rebooting,
making sure no programs were running in the background, nothing works.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Yes. Just "hide" the sucker & move on.

From: Writer_at_Work on
Better yet, I just uninstalled the darned thing!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
It'll still be offered by Microsoft Update. Try it for yourself.