From: Jonathan N. Little on
M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v wrote:
> On Dec 19, 7:07 am, "Jonathan N. Little"<lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> dorayme wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <e3b91e2b-c253-4218-ac1c-f2ed05203...(a)z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
>>> "M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v"<marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip nonsense>
>>
>>> Are these the scattered remnants, the survivors of the war that followed
>>> the Barbarian Capital invasion of the peaceful Land of the Letters back
>>> in the Times of Strife?
>>
>>> <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/letters/beforeTheWar.html>
>>
>> I just wish this idiot would put his tin-foil hat back on and ask
>> someone how to setup his newsreader to post *only* to alt.esperanto

<snipped signature>

> Yeah, I know what you mean. That idiot 'Musatov' is such an idiot all
> I want to now have done is people call him idiots until he leaves. Who
> is with me?

Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
topic they are on.

Secondly, you should learn how to quote in Usenet and snip signatures,
or at least use a news client that will do it for you if it is beyond you.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
From: dorayme on
In article <hgl6er$dje$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
"Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
> topic they are on.

Fancy not knowing the topic Jonathan! It is on the topic of Fish
(pronounced a certain way with a trailing "sh"). Perhaps this will give
you a clue:

Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a light globe?

A: Fish!

> Secondly, you should learn how to quote in Usenet and snip signatures,
> or at least use a news client that will do it for you if it is beyond you.

You mean, if you are going to post OT, at least do it well. I heartily
agree. Wise up M u s a t o v !

--
dorayme
From: M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v on
On Dec 20, 4:48 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v wrote:

> >> <snip nonsense>

> >> I just wish this idiot would put his tin-foil hat back on and ask
> >> someone how to setup his newsreader to post *only* to alt.esperanto
>
> <snipped signature>
>

> > Yeah, I know what you mean. That idiot 'Musatov' is such an idiot all
> > I want to now have done is people call him idiots until he leaves. Who
> > is with me?
>
> Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
> topic they are on.

What does 'c.i.w.a.h.' mean? I have never heard it before?

> Secondly, you should learn how to quote in Usenet and snip signatures,
> or at least use a news client that will do it for you if it is beyond you.
Is it good to use a news client to snip signatures?

> --
> Take care,
>
> Jonathan
> -------------------
> LITTLE WORKS STUDIOhttp://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Thank you,

Martin
From: M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v on
On Dec 20, 1:48 pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article <hgl6er$dj...(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
> > topic they are on.
>
> Fancy not knowing the topic Jonathan! It is on the topic of Fish
> (pronounced a certain way with a trailing "sh"). Perhaps this will give
> you a clue:
>
> Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a light globe?
>
> A: Fish!
>
> > Secondly, you should learn how to quote in Usenet and snip signatures,
> > or at least use a news client that will do it for you if it is beyond you.
>
> You mean, if you are going to post OT, at least do it well. I heartily
> agree. Wise up M u s a t o v !
>
> --
> dorayme
It will not let me click above here so I am writing down here.
I have a question I noticed it seems like you were replying to make
sure you were taking care of something and being nice to me. What
happened? Was someone being mean to me?

Martin
From: dorayme on
In article
<706ae9c3-acc2-4944-b555-c0e5e9c000ba(a)s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
"M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v" <marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 1:48 pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> It will not let me click above here so I am writing down here.
> I have a question I noticed it seems like you were replying to make
> sure you were taking care of something and being nice to me. What
> happened? Was someone being mean to me?

No, everyone is trying to help you in their own particular way. If you
want to know about signatures, there is worse than:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block>

--
dorayme