From: Neredbojias on
On 20 Dec 2009, "M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v"
<marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 4:48 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v wrote:
>> > Yeah, I know what you mean. That idiot 'Musatov' is such an idiot
>> > all I want to now have done is people call him idiots until he
>> > leaves. Who is with me?
>>
>> Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
>> topic they are on.
>
> What does 'c.i.w.a.h.' mean? I have never heard it before?

"(C)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring?"

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/
From: M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v on
On Dec 21, 6:33 am, Neredbojias <neredboj...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 Dec 2009, "M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v"
>
> <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Firstly, you posts are *way* off topic for c.i.w.a.h. Not sure what
> >> topic they are on.
>
> > What does 'c.i.w.a.h.' mean? I have never heard it before?
>
> "(C)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring?"
>
> --
> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

Neat, when (c)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring and what color will it be? I
prefer blue.

I would like to use it on my site and my site is blue: http://meami.org/
From: Jonathan N. Little on
M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v wrote:
> On Dec 20, 4:48 am, "Jonathan N. Little"<lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v wrote:

> What does 'c.i.w.a.h.' mean? I have never heard it before?

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

Your post do not appear to have anything to do with authoring HTML on
the web. So don't post to it...

>> Secondly, you should learn how to quote in Usenet and snip signatures,
>> or at least use a news client that will do it for you if it is beyond you.
> Is it good to use a news client to snip signatures?

Trim from your message from here ...

>> --
>> Take care,
>>
>> Jonathan
>> -------------------
>> LITTLE WORKS STUDIOhttp://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

.... to here.

A few good reference links

http://www.tgos.org/newbie/rules.html
http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/
http://improve-usenet.org/

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
From: Neredbojias on
On 21 Dec 2009, "M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v"
<marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> > What does 'c.i.w.a.h.' mean? I have never heard it before?
>>
>> "(C)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring?"
>>
>> --
>> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/
>
> Neat, when (c)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring and what color will it be? I
> prefer blue.

Well, you'll have to get in touch with the sysop who runs the whole
thing but I do think they only come in red. You could try putting a
goldfish in the freezer and see what happens there...

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/
From: Jonathan N. Little on
Neredbojias wrote:
> On 21 Dec 2009, "M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v"
> <marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Neat, when (c)an (I) (W)in (A) (H)erring and what color will it be? I
>> prefer blue.
>
> Well, you'll have to get in touch with the sysop who runs the whole
> thing but I do think they only come in red. You could try putting a
> goldfish in the freezer and see what happens there...

As a function of time it will become progressively stiffer.

--
Take care,

Jonathan