From: Kip Warner on
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:43:55 +0100, Lukasz Michalski wrote:

> Kip Warner pisze:
>>
>> libwxgtk2.8-0 off of the official Ubuntu Gutsy repository. I am using
>> Ubuntu Gutsy.
>>

> I am not sure, but I think that this could be the same problem as
> described below:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=309863&aid=1827812&group_id=9863

> You could try my patch that fixes event related problems. For 2.8.0 you
> can find it here:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1113088&group_id=9863&atid=309863

> This patch was applied (after heavy refactoring) to current head and
> will be available in 3.0
>
> Regards,

Thanks Lukasz. I know it probably isn't anything you'd concern yourself
with, but any idea how much longer until this makes its way into Gutsy's
official repository? Right now our application is crippled without it.

Kip
From: Lukasz Michalski on
On Monday 24 December 2007, Kip Warner wrote:
> Thanks Lukasz. I know it probably isn't anything you'd concern yourself
> with, but any idea how much longer until this makes its way into Gutsy's
> official repository? Right now our application is crippled without it.

No idea, sorry.

Regards,
Ɓukasz

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org