From: Mark Huizer on
The wise Elia S. enlightened me with:
> Hello
> well, since they are china based, I assume that they are in strong
> relationship with the one at the testing centers, so they do phisically the
> test, and put your name in the documents.
>
> They average price is 450 USD per exam, about 330 EUR. Here in ITaly if I do
> the exam, I pay about 150 EUR, so there is a money gain!!!
>
> They do for you the exam (in a confident test center) with your name on the
> docs
>
> It may work :P

I suppose it only works for the people who don't have the
knowledge/experience to pass the exam themselves. So what will it buy
you? A month at a company who will be so disgusted with you that they'll
stand in line to kick you out? Well, congratulations. It only proves how
silly trusting certification is

Mark