|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Remote VPN on a PIX501
Its been a while and my experience is with ASA's. It appears they are different than the PIX501 with IOS v.6.3. How can I specify a local user database for users logging into the remote VPN? There will be only a couple of users, 4 or 5 at the MOST remoting in so I do not want to set up a RADIUS server or anythi... 13 Aug 2010 14:39
Setting up 1941 with Amazon EC2.
Hello all I don't have much experience with Cisco. My company wants me to setup EC2 with a new 1941 router with the 15.1 IOS i believe is installed on there. The router is configured for internet access and is running. I have created the settings for Amazon using there document. I am just confused how that data is ... 12 Aug 2010 16:58
"ip route ... track ..." with Tunnel up/down status?
We have a branch router connected to the head office via two VPN tunnels. One is via ADSL and the other via SDSL. There are two DMVPN tunnels over IPsec. Eigrp is running for the routing. The ADSL has been configured with a higher bandwidth than the SDSL, so the automatic route favours the ADSL based tunnel, ... 11 Aug 2010 08:10
I am looking to buy the below Cisco models.I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Companq and more.
I am looking to buy the below Cisco models.I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Companq and more. I will buy one or more used or new. Also buying models not listed. I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extre... 8 Aug 2010 09:03
Port forwarding on Cisco 1800 series - Help
Can someone help explain how I can forward ports, such as 80, from a public DHCP address, to an Internal LAN address? Because my public IP changes often I'm not sure how I can NAT that to an internal LAN ip such as 192.168.1.103 port 80. Currently my router is setup like so to NAT outside: ip nat inside sour... 8 Aug 2010 21:06
871W: Wi-fi to Wi-fi unreliable
On 7 Aug, 19:25, JF Mezei <jfmezei.spam...(a)vaxination.ca> wrote: I have a laptop on the wifi. It can connect to internet no problem. It can connect to almost every host on the wired LAN without problem. There is an IPMI destination on the wired LAN which is sometimes accessible, sometimes not. (sometimes... 11 Aug 2010 16:55
Pix as Firewall Endpoint
Hi, I have a Pix501 running version 6.3. I need to configure it as a VPN endpoint. The internet connection is a DSL modem with a dynamic IP and I have the public IP passing through the DSL modem to the external interface of the Pix. However, how do I construct my ACLs so that established connections are allow... 7 Aug 2010 15:49
871W: Wi-fi to Wi-fi unreliable
I have a laptop on the wifi. It can connect to internet no problem. It can connect to almost every host on the wired LAN without problem. There is an IPMI destination on the wired LAN which is sometimes accessible, sometimes not. (sometimes I can just start the GUI for server monitoring, and within a few minutes ... 7 Aug 2010 14:44
<job> CCIE network administrator, Cisco, San Jose, CA
http://wp.me/pSVAC-z Please send resume & hourly rate to molly [at] fremontconsulting.com asap Our client, Cisco, is in need network administrator to build and manage the lab infrastructure. In general, I'm looking for: * MS Engineering combined with 3+ years of related experience, or BS Engineering combined wit... 6 Aug 2010 13:46
Cisco inbound NAT Question
Having an issue, Trying to interconnect a Extreme networks Blackdiamond 8810 and a 6504 cisco via 10gb fiber. We need to NAT everything from the BD8810 to the 6504... but extreme networks doesnt support NAT... Is there anyway to do an inbound nat on the Single interface of the 6504? Thanks ... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
Cisco RV042
I have a Dual WAN, Cisco (LinkSys) RV042. This is an awesome little router for the price, but was wondering if someone can help me understand how the Dual WAN path is selected. The one thing that is limiting is the GUI interface. Seems this guy could do so much more if there was a command line:) Currently it... 4 Aug 2010 12:29
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11