First  |  Prev |
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
How to assign DHCP reservation to MAC Address of host
Hi, I'm trying to assign an IP reservation from a DHCP scope to a specific MAC Address. I'm sure this is possible, does anyone have a command or reference that they can point me to. Thanks, -T ... 12 Mar 2006 23:20
Cisco 1841 dual adsl setup
Hello, We have an Cisco 1841 dual adsl setup at our office, but we run in a few strange problems 1) The wan IP of the second adsl interface isn't pingable from outside world (we guess the return routing isn't setup correctly 2) The connection of the seconds adsl interface is beeing dropped after a few hours a... 10 Mar 2006 04:55
load balancing with a failover
ok, im not sure if this is possible but if it is im sure someone here knows how to get this working. i have a router with 3 t1 links. im doing per packet load balancing on the 1st 2 with the 3rd one being in admin down state and i only bring it up when they need additional bandwidth. i want to conver this 3r... 7 Mar 2006 15:35
Reason 401: An unrecognized error occurred while establishing the VPN connection.
My first VPN will not connect from an external site - it will not even get a pwd prompt. From inside the site (not sure if you can really test this way) I get the following after logging on successfully: Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason 401: An unrecognized error occurred while esta... 6 Mar 2006 11:27
Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding.
I just can't get this to work out of the box/running wizard. I'm getting error on client of: Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding. What areas should I be looking at please? I've set the VPN Easy Server up and made it Initiate as well as R... 15 Feb 2006 05:58
Cisco MTBF
As part of the construction of a new depot, a network is being designed and installed by a sub-contractor to the builders. The designer of the network had originally planned to use three 4500 chassis's with 3750's and 2950's in the remaining locations. He has since learnt that Cisco have stopped issuing MTBF ... 25 Jan 2006 20:03
Cisco SOHO 97 router reset
Hi I recently bought a 2nd hand SOHO 97 router, but when I power it up it says decompressing image and then asks for username and password which I don't have. Can anyone give me any idea how to reset the router back to its factory settings and remove the image. Thanks Rob ... 5 Jan 2006 11:59
PIX 501 PDM
Hi, I am new to Cisco PIX firewalls and I am trying to use the PDM to configure the PIX 501. I log to the PIX via a browser (have tried multiple IE, Firefox, Opera) https://192.168.1.1/startup.html I log on the PIX and the browser says it is loading the java app but I get a java error: exeception: java.secu... 4 Jan 2006 01:58
VPN site-to-site betweem Cisco 1841 and SonicWall 170
Hi, I'm trying to connect a Cisco 1841 to Sonicwall 170. The tunnel is establishing successfully, but I can't ping computers from any LAN to the other side of the tunnel. When running Tunnel Diagnostics on Cisco SDM I get the following report: ------------------------------------------------------------ ... 3 Jan 2006 18:43
host flapping
in one of our server switches, a IOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(20)EWA, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) System image file is "bootflash:cat4000-i9s-mz.122-20.EWA.bin" cisco WS-C4507R (MPC8245) processor (revision 7) with 524288K bytes of memory. we have this problem ; we... 15 Nov 2005 14:46