Prev: PIX 501 PDM
Next: Cisco MTBF
From: RobC on
Hi

I recently bought a 2nd hand SOHO 97 router, but when I power it up it
says decompressing image and then asks for username and password which
I don't have. Can anyone give me any idea how to reset the router back
to its factory settings and remove the image.

Thanks

Rob

From: newcomer on
As long as SOHO97 runs the same IOS as Cisco 837, I think the
following link could help you :
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_password_recovery09186a00800942bc.shtml

On 5 Jan 2006 08:25:47 -0800, "RobC" <robchevis(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I recently bought a 2nd hand SOHO 97 router, but when I power it up it
>says decompressing image and then asks for username and password which
>I don't have. Can anyone give me any idea how to reset the router back
>to its factory settings and remove the image.
>
>Thanks
>
>Rob

Pages: 1
Prev: PIX 501 PDM