First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Cisco VPN Client WINS Problem?
Hi, I have an odd problem with ONE of my laptops connecting through a VPN connection. Two weeks ago, the user could connect fine. Now he connects but cannot access anything on the server unless he does so by IP Address \\SERVERIP\folder instead of servername. The login script runs but it does not map the driv... 28 Nov 2006 10:25
Teardown TCP conn...... Flow closed by inspection
PIX 7.2(1) We have trouble with incoming mail. Sometimes it comes through later. ESMTP inspect is set lo low security (just log) but something seems to be wrong since the PIX still mangles the server banner even though that setting is unchecked in ESMTP inspect. The above log entry comes immediately after the "Bu... 28 Nov 2006 08:12
Cisco VPN Client AddRoute problem
Hi, When connected to the VPN, it hits the RADIUS server fine and gets connected but fails to add the route and therefore, I cannot access anything inside the network. I get this error in the logs. AddRoute failed to add a route: code 87 I cannot find anything online that discusses this error with someone ... 29 Nov 2006 15:41
Client 4.7 installation error with DNE
I am trying to install v4.7 of Cisco's VPN client and it errors out trying to install the deterministic network enhancer with the following error: Deterministic Network Enhancer Installation failed. rc=2148467203 Only one hit for it on a google search which recommends removing a registry entry. I tried that w... 27 Nov 2006 20:44
Cisco 1721 as PPTP Client
In article <t6Cdneqr67M82_7YRVnysw(a)kpnqwest.it>, admin(a)NOSPAMspadhausen.com (E. S.) writes: | I will try your infos when I got the correct logins for the PPTP link. | | | Another question: | | My PPTP accentrator I need to connect has a pool of IP Address (a | roundrobin). | | Can I put hostnames in the C... 3 Dec 2006 05:59
FLASH Write Error #5 on Aironet 350
Hi! I tried to upgrade an Aironet 350 AP running VXWorks to IOS. After that the AP isn't booting any more. If I upload the old firmware over the serial connection and try to run it I get an error that says: "FLASH Write Error #5" Does this mean that the Flash memory is broken? It is also not possible to copy... 22 Nov 2006 14:54
PIX 7.2: IKE Initiator unable to find policy: Intf 1..
I am upgrading a Pix 515E to 7.2 from 6.3. I converted the config and it loads without error. But I am having issues with the VPN tunnel. The Pix 515E connects to several Pix 501 (6.3 still) over a IPSec tunnel. The issue with the new 7.2 is that only a ping will bring up the VPN tunnel. If I attempt to connect... 9 Nov 2006 16:54
Simple virtual NAT question
2691 IOS 12.3(14)T6 SP Services I am working on setting up a simple dynamic NAT connection to an ADSL ISP. The ISP's device is very simple and there is basically nothing I can do to fix that. My setup is: --------- == 172.20.10.0 ==| | ------- ... 18 Nov 2006 18:41
Which router to buy?
We have a T1, and we're adding a second from the same provider to bond with the first. It's possible that, at some point, we might want to add a third. We have a PIX firewall on the inside that handles VPNs, NAT, etc. I don't think the router needs to do anything but handle raw connectivity. I'm having a toug... 11 Nov 2006 19:21
VPN Problems
Hi, I am having trouble with my VPNs. I have them set up and I can connect fine. Everything is to be tunneled (including Internet traffic). I am using Cisco VPN Client on a Win XP SP2 machine to a Cisco ASA 5510. When I connect, it hits the RADIUS server fine (Windows IAS on WIndows 2003 server) and aut... 27 Nov 2006 20:12