First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
PPPoE Server - WIth Nat
Hi. I Configurin PPPoE Server on Cisco. It is Successfull. It is connecting. But there 1 problem. Users can connect in local. But can not connect to outside. How can i configure NAT in that configuration. What should i do. Pls help Me. Sry For my english. ... 10 Nov 2009 10:39
CEF causing http to hang/stop on 1712
On 9 Nov, 12:24, mikeyb <bami...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: I'm trying to work out why enabling CEF on our 1712 causes web browsing to stop. I want to enable CEF so I can prioritise SIP and other traffic on our WAN connection and from google I understand that cef is the first step towards doing this. however when ... 11 Nov 2009 08:59
PIX PDM problem
I have a PIX 515 which I cannot use PDM to connect to it via IE7, first I get the certificate error and then it says: "loading pix device manage"please wait... Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(3) Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(1) Any idea how I can fix this? I have updated my Java, but didnt help. Rob ... 6 Nov 2009 21:26
1811 failure
I have an 1811 that has gone sideways apparently - I pulled it off the shelf and it will boot, but I can only gain access from the aux port. When viewing from the console port, all I get are random ANSI characters, but it does appear to be booting. I've tried to find a good resource on how I can possibly reset the ... 29 Oct 2009 13:09
Cisco 1721 Router
I am having troubles getting my Windows computers using the Windows VPN to connect using data encryption from XP and Vista. If I uncheck the option "Require data encryption (disconnect if none)" in the Windows VPN client, everything works fine, I connect, authenticate, get the DHCP address, and everything is fine.... 10 Nov 2009 11:48
Switchport multi and trunk lines
I have what is now considered an ancient 2924 switch IOS (tm) C2900XL Software (C2900XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC16, (Enterprise Edition Software). It will not let me define one port to be switchport mode multi switchport multi vlan 10,20 with an error message about this not being possible when there is... 27 Oct 2009 06:59
PIX ASA as a DNS server
I want to use a ASA as a DNS server ( or pass through calls to off site DNS servers); in reading Cisco's docs I'm now confused about the settings for just DHCP ! Their docs refer to setting up the server functions on the OUTSIDE (?!??) interface. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/produc... 25 Oct 2009 23:07
Client router preventing PPPoE lockout
Bell Canada has Juniper BAS/BRAS routers that switch PPPoE sessions to various ISPs. documentation is at: http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/erx/junose72/swconfig-link/html/dynamic-interfaces-config5.html (look for Encapsulation Type Lockout towards bottom of page) These boxes have a Encapsulation Lockout ... 14 Oct 2009 03:46
Cyber Security virus removal guide
Cyber Security is a new rogue spyware fake program. its the generation of Total Security, Security Tool and Personal Antivirus program. All these program are scam and they keep changing thier names to trap more and more and new users to infect thier pc with these fake programs and ask user to pay for the license of... 31 Oct 2009 23:10
Setup for Cisco Aironet 1131ag
Hello all, I bought a 1131ag in hopes to get Secure Wireless in my house and out doors. I have a very simple setup and need to get this up and going. Below I will post my setup. Thanks for your help in advance. I am running several Mac laptops and PCs. I have qwest DSL with there Modem and router. Its a Netopi... 21 Oct 2009 17:07