From: JM on
On Jan 19, 3:30 pm, "Art Matz" <am...(a)invalid.com> wrote:
> I converted some of my IRA account assets into my Roth IRA.
>
> For my IRA account, for Tax schedule Info:   I have transfered Out set to:
> "1099-R Total IRA Gross distrib."
>
> But I can't get the distributions to show up on the "Tax Schedule (for
> export to Turbo Tax)" nor the "Tax Summary" report.
>
> For the reports, I checked the IRA account to include it. And also changed
> the trasfer option from "exclude internal" to "include all".
>
> Anyone know how to get the 1099-R distributions to show up.
>
> In earlier years, I would get it to show up.

This is an apparent bug in QWin which I believe has been around since
at least 2005.

Cash transfers from a tax-deferred brokerage account to another
brokerage account do not properly show in the tax reports.
Transfers to a non-investment account or a cash account linked to a
brokerage account are properly reported.

Pages: 1
Prev: Network Q Deluxe 2009?
Next: Get rid of Quicken