|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Updating Quicken icon will not go away
I have seen other threads on this problem, but I have not found a cause or solution. I am using Quicken 10 Premier and Windows 7 64 bit. I use scheduled updates and it updates five days a week. The arrow icons that should only appear during an update, and say "Updating Quicken" when I hover the mouse point... 13 Aug 2010 12:28
Online Payee - Mark as Inactive?
I'm running Q2010 and have an Online Payee that had a name change a few months ago, with a new account number. I created a new Online Payee for the change, but the old Online Payee is still there, of course. Is there a way to mark this payee as "inactive" without deleting it? Thanks for any insights Charliec ... 13 Aug 2010 14:39
I really don't think it's possible for Quicken's Customer Support to get any worse
Hi all: A couple of days ago I left feedback to Quicken about some topic in the Quicken Help file. The way this works is that clicking on the "Yes" or "No" button in answer to the question "Did this Help topic give you the information you needed?" results in Quicken starting up your browser, open to a form on Q... 10 Aug 2010 12:26
Quicken Accounts = 15 pages, OSU Summary = 13 pages, No matching problems
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t131/BobWangPhotos/QuickenAccounts2010-08-09.jpg http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t131/BobWangPhotos/OSUSummary2010-08-09.jpg ... 9 Aug 2010 21:12
Money and Quicken: Use both?
I am transitioning to Quicken from Money, and have exported the Money data and imported it to Quicken. Quicken works except for bill pay from Quicken, so I am still paying bills using Money. If I try to Activate Bill Pay directly from Quicken, it fails. The banking institution is zWachovia. Quicken tells me that it... 8 Aug 2010 17:48
Quicken's algorithm for detecting "Matches" vs. "New" transactionsneeds work
Eric J. Holtman wrote: "John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:i3mmi8$uk6$1(a)news.eternal-september.org: have everyone believe. What would be your opinion as to why it wasn't done long ago? Quicken programmers are so incompetent that they can't even perform such a trivial exercise? ... 8 Aug 2010 16:41
Quicken's algorithm for detecting "Matches" vs. "New" transactions needs work
TomYoung <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:5de4fa21-def5-4386-8c07-23472f14a1c2(a)q21g2000prm.googlegroups.com: OK, I've got it now. Before I suggest Quicken can improve in any way - in ANY way - I have to find a better product in the market, one selling at the same price point, that's doing what I wan... 8 Aug 2010 11:12
Quicken's algorithm for detecting "Matches" vs. "New" transactions needs work
TomYoung <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:75b53699-b0ad-4b00-a236-66e3eeec7083(a)u4g2000prn.googlegroups.com: Hi all: Struggling through the process of activating One Step Update for my various Schwab accounts frequently leaves me with the feeling that the Quicken software coders aren't among the sh... 7 Aug 2010 20:10
Quicken's algorithm for detecting "Matches" vs. "New" transactions needs work
Quicken matches my manually entered transactions almost flawlessly. I can't remember the last time a transaction was mismatched. ... 8 Aug 2010 18:54
Only one User ID and Password allowed per FI for OSU in Quicken?
Hi all: Several years ago my wife and I moved the majority of our various accounts to Schwab. We each established different User ID's and Passwords. Entering her User ID/Password at the Schwab web site brings up our joint accounts and her separate retirement accounts. Entering my User ID/Password at the Schwab... 6 Aug 2010 19:16
New Quicken user converting from MSMoney
I am about to take "the plunge" and convert from MSMoney to Quicken Home & Business... after reading several posts and information from Intuit, I have a couple of questions for the other MSMoney->Quicken users... 1) When you ran Quicken for the first time, did you select "I am a Microsoft Money user" and convert... 4 Aug 2010 19:03
Errors in Portfolio Value reports
keywords: cost basis, portfolio value As reported in other discussions (see "Quicken 2010 Cost Basis problem"), Quicken often resets the cost basis for buy transactions to zero. I haven't figured out why or when, but I've learned to pay attention and go back to edit the transaction and resave it. Very very annoy... 3 Aug 2010 20:13
Archiving Quicken files-- any purpose
a long time Quicken user --just some personal accounts... nothing elaborate... .. just wanted to know what is the purpose of Archiving Quicken Data files... I backup on a weekly basis or when needed.. can't see the need for it... am I missing something.. thanx :) ... 10 Aug 2010 23:31
Company News?
Is there a feature in Quicken that allows me to enter the symbols of all the companies I'm interested in, and it will keep me posted and up to date on all the news about those companies? If Quicken doesn't do this, does anything do it? ... 1 Aug 2010 21:21
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11