From: charliec on
I'm running Q2010 and have an Online Payee that had a name change a
few months ago, with a new account number. I created a new Online
Payee for the change, but the old Online Payee is still there, of
course. Is there a way to mark this payee as "inactive" without
deleting it?

Thanks for any insights
Charliec
From: Nick Cramer on
charliec(a)email.com wrote:
> I'm running Q2010 and have an Online Payee that had a name change a
> few months ago, with a new account number. I created a new Online
> Payee for the change, but the old Online Payee is still there, of
> course. Is there a way to mark this payee as "inactive" without
> deleting it?

Don't know if this will help, as I'm running Q2000. In my "Scheduled
transactions" window, there's an 'Edit' button. One of the options is
'Create group'. Perhaps you could create an 'Inactive' group. HTH

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
From: charliec on
>On 13 Aug 2010 07:03:45 GMT, Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM(a)pacbell.net> wrote:

>charliec(a)email.com wrote:
>> I'm running Q2010 and have an Online Payee that had a name change a
>> few months ago, with a new account number. I created a new Online
>> Payee for the change, but the old Online Payee is still there, of
>> course. Is there a way to mark this payee as "inactive" without
>> deleting it?
>
>Don't know if this will help, as I'm running Q2000. In my "Scheduled
>transactions" window, there's an 'Edit' button. One of the options is
>'Create group'. Perhaps you could create an 'Inactive' group. HTH

Thanks for the tip