From: Gary on
Is there a feature in Quicken that allows me to enter the symbols of
all the companies I'm interested in, and it will keep me posted and up
to date on all the news about those companies?

If Quicken doesn't do this, does anything do it?

From: Zaidy036 on
In article <4c560d40$0$10431$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com>, gary_w1(a)hotline.com
says...

> Is there a feature in Quicken that allows me to enter the symbols of
> all the companies I'm interested in, and it will keep me posted and up
> to date on all the news about those companies?
>
> If Quicken doesn't do this, does anything do it?

Open Investing - Security List, enter info and check "Watch List"