First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Typing error correction?
I have another problem with correcting my errors in Quicken 2010 Premier Release R10. I made a simple typo in the Memo slot for one of my entries, and can not figure out how to change this. I tried editing the Investing window and this seems to have worked okay but it didn't change the error in the same Memo note i... 12 Jun 2010 12:38
Wrong payee in download
Using QH&B2010R9 (W7x64) I occassionally get the wrong payee in the download from the financial institution. (Latest case was Chase VISA, but it is not only that account.) It has the correct date and amount. It seems always to be a vendor I have done business with before, but a different vendor (that I have done... 13 Jun 2010 11:32
Reconcile, start balance is wrong.
At the beginning of May I received my April statement and reconciled w/o any problem. When I received my May statement (early June) I attempted to reconcile the account but the beginning balance was about $4,000 too high! What could possibly cause this? I KNOW the opening balance and closing balance in A... 20 Jun 2010 14:32
"Back in the day" of DOS Quicken...
..(and if I'm remembering this correctly), if "today's" closing stock price was unchanged from "yesterday's" closing price then "today's" closing price would show up with "est" alongside. Deleting "today's" closing price and then typing in the unchanged "today's" closing price didn't remove the "est." However, th... 11 Jun 2010 19:13
Reconcile problem
I'm still in the learning phase of my transition from MS Money to Quicken. I recently encountered a problem in my mutual funds investment account that is handled through my Credit Union. This account has been working out well in Quicken until my April statement came and I tried to key the information into Quicken. ... 11 Jun 2010 12:32
portfolio management with quicken
I was a user of Microsoft's on line portfolio manager. This portfolio manager periodically updated prices during the day so you could track changes.When they started to reduce support for it they recommended users transition to Quicken 2010 and indeed I was able to transport all my transactions by going from MS... 11 Jun 2010 12:32
Q2010 R10 - Release Notes
Investments .. Resolved an issue where Quicken would sometimes record a Miscellaneous Expense (MiscExp) transaction when accepting downloaded investment transactions. .. Fixed an issue where Quicken would crash from a security with a long ticker symbol or name. .. Resolved an issue where Day/Gain Loss woul... 9 Jun 2010 09:41
2 totally separate files possible?
"Dowop" <Dowop(a)abc.com> wrote in message news:060620100810419258%Dowop(a)abc.com... I'm on a Mac, using Quicken 2003. I have my own family file set up and using it sucessfully. I am now the treasurer of a small fraternal association. I need to set up another unique file. Is this possible withing the same ... 7 Jun 2010 06:20
How to fix a confusing Mutual fund situation
I had a situation about 3 months ago where I purchased a mutual fund that I already owned in a second account. When the account download occurred the "name" was different from the one I had been calling the fund. Thus I managed to enter the fund for a second time. I decided to clean up my old name by renaming... 5 Jun 2010 16:53
Discover Card issue
Hi all, Has anyone seen a resolution to the Discover card Direct Connect failures? I entered myself in the Intuit Support Alert list for this issue days ago and have yet to hear anything back. One thing I have noticed is two separate entries for Discover Card in the recently downloaded Financial In... 17 Jun 2010 12:16