First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Is a Comparative Portfolio Value Report possible?
Quicken has many reports which can show progress over a period (such as account balances or itemized category spending, over the course of months). Is it possible to show your portfolio value over a period of time, such as the portfolio value on the last day of each month over the course of time, in a single r... 16 Apr 2010 21:46
Books on 2010 H&B?
Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't see anything on Amazon. ... 15 Apr 2010 22:33
In Quicken, how delete obsolete outdated Scheduled Transactions
My list of scheduled transactions in Q5 goes back to the middle of last year because I haven't been servicing them. Is there any way to narrow down the list so it only shows April 2010 and on. It looks like each one has to be hand edited. ... 29 Apr 2010 12:21
Downloading quotes
Using Quicken Premier 2006 which seems not to download quotes anymore. Some months ago someone came up with a workaround. He used a small program to download quotes in csv a format which them could be imported into quicken. Can some one help? How do you continue getting quotes using an older version of Quicken? ... 23 Apr 2010 20:33
Security Related "Income" .... or "Offset of Expenses"?
I’ve held a stock for many years and enjoy its dividends now as part of my retirement income. Last year, I received a small check (less than $150) for settlement in a class action suit against the firm. Gathering the paperwork, making the necessary copies, and filing out the forms was more expensive than the awar... 14 Apr 2010 15:32
Transferring stock from one account to another
I have moved some shares from a DRIP account to a general brokerage account. I am using Quicken 98 Deluxe; how do I do the move? It looks like I can do a Stock Transfer Out and then a Stock Transfer In, but these are separate transactions - how can I ensure that the cost basis and purchase / sale history persists?... 13 Apr 2010 21:48
Stock Plan Account
New to Quicken and using 2010 Home / Business version. Have account set up so it downloads from the on line account but can't figure out how to setup the ESPP account in Quicken. The Wizard is only allows for one input. I have stock purchases from previous years and without having those, the account does not... 14 Apr 2010 00:01
Dell refurbished 8100
Dell has a bunch (13 as I type this) of these certified refurbished at $849. A new one with similar specs, except that it uses an nVidia GeForce GTX260 1792MB GDDR3 instead of the ATI card, runs $1099.. What do you think? Studio XPS 8100 * Studio XPS 8100 Desktop * Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium ... 17 Apr 2010 12:58
Can't update to latest version of 2010
I have just install 2010 and have release 2. After I update my accounts I get a message to update to the latest version. I run the update then I get a message that says "sorry this update doesn't apply to your current version." It does not complete the update. Any suggestions? JPC ... 11 Apr 2010 13:25
Q 2010: Projected Fed Withholdings not working (maybe)
I am trying to get Quicken to calculate my estimated 2010 tax bill. The documentation seems to indicate that I can enter an amount for withholdings or I can let Quicken project my future withholdings based on the last paycheck. I would like to do the latter but just leaving the ... 11 Apr 2010 10:05