First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Credit Card downloads say successful but aren't complete
Anthony Lisanti wrote: I noticed an issue with one credit card I have. Quicken said update we received successfully, but it wasn't. I just got my statement in the mail and saw they somehow weren't on the quicken auto download. I tried to get the info again, again update successful, but it wasn't. ... 5 Mar 2010 18:27
Credit Card Updates say successful but they werent
I noticed an issue with one credit card I have. Quicken said update we received successfully, but it wasn't. I just got my statement in the mail and saw they somehow weren't on the quicken auto download. I tried to get the info again, again update successful, but it wasn't. Any idea? Tony ... 8 Mar 2010 01:01
Outlook Express toolbar icons changed
I've noticed this with my Outlook Express under XP. When I use either Quicken 2009 or TurboTax, the icons on my Outlook Express toolbar change. I normally have them as "small icons". But after using Quicken or Turbotax, the icons are BIG and shifted across the toolbar line such that my "Send/Receive" icon is ... 5 Mar 2010 17:19
Any Mac users going to try Quicken Essentials?
bgrinwis had written this in response to http://www.rockryno.com/quicken/Re-Any-Mac-users-going-to-try-Quicken-Essentials-20796-.htm : Do not buy this software if you want Direct bill pay. The other features are not worth losing it. ------------------------------------- Lawrence Haber wrote: Paul Anderson... 7 Mar 2010 06:19
QTX files
One of my Quicken 2008 Premier accounts suddenly has created a QTX file. It appears to me this is related to tax planning. I do not need or want Quicken doing any tax planning for me. Is there any problem if I delete the QTX file? Is there any thing I need to turn off or setting I need to change so I do n... 5 Mar 2010 12:46
Payment at Credit Card reconciliation D/N see other payments
I have Q2010 Deluxe set to reconcile my credit card after each download. I left the DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A PAYMENT window that appears after reconciliation activated. It asks if I want to pay the account but it does not take into consideration the payment made and not yet cleared from the previous download. It onl... 5 Mar 2010 03:56
No password on the Vault?
I am using Quicken 2010. I would like to NOT have a password on the password vault itself. Quicken seems to require it. Is there an undocumented workaround? ... 9 Mar 2010 21:28
Q10 listing bug
I tryied to make a "Spendiing by category" report. But the subcategories were not indented according to level. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a known work around? ... 4 Mar 2010 15:46
Direct Connect vs Web connect
Looking up Citibank at http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/search.cfm?type=basic&qwid=qw1500&qmid=qm1501&qbid=qb1600&qbmid=qbm1600 shows a red lightening bolt =direct connect. Yet during setup it seemed to be web connect. Citi Cards shows both blue and red lightning bolts Paypal does not show up in the l... 5 Mar 2010 18:27
Share Drafts in downloads
Hi, When I download from my bank any Share Drafts (checks actually written) are ALL automatically named after the last share draft written. For example if check 123 was to Joe's Garage, then checks 124, 125 etc... all show as Joe's Garage. I have gone thru all of the re-naming rules, and turned off Quickens a... 3 Mar 2010 21:58