First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Quicken "Memorized" the Wrong Security; Now Always Reports Holdingsas Wrong - HELP!
Greets, I download my Merrill Lynch accounts directly into Quicken via 1 step update. Occasionally, funds change from Class B to Class A, or Class A to Class 1, and I do not really know about it until the download occurs. The problem is that Quicken pops up a box on such an exchange transaction asking what... 7 Apr 2010 12:19
Split ratio exceeds 1000:1 maximum
Using Quicken 2008 Deluxe in Windows 7. Suddenly today, after downloading transactions, as Q went through it "comparing transactions" a window popped up saying "Split ratio exceeds 1000:1 maximum". There was only button option on it: OK, so I clicked on it and the comparison continued and everything else seemed... 6 Apr 2010 10:45
2008 H&B on win7
I tried installing 2008 H&B on my win 7 machine last night. Installation went fine. Updates download too without any issues. I copied my Q folders from my other machine and opened one of the files. So far so good. Then I did a OSU and things went down hill from here...OSU seemed to be doing fine until it co... 4 Apr 2010 22:34
Backup Successful 'Nag'
When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save' is complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was checked that said 'don't show this anymore'. Anyone know how to get the nag back??? Thanks - Q2010 -- ... 5 Apr 2010 19:27
quicken 2010 starter
Hello, I have been using quicken since the 90's and have been quite dismayed by how the software quality gets worse every version. I have Quicken Basic 2007 which is about to expire. I don't see a basic 2010 version now. I do see a 2010 starter but everything I read about this new version says is sucks horr... 8 Apr 2010 21:55
Automatic Renaming of Rules feature - Q 2008 H&B
This concerns the automatic renaming rule function of Q2008 H&B. 1) Money was transferred from a bank in one state to a different bank in another. 2) In the “Downloaded Transactions” tab in the account from which the funds were taken, in the “Accept transactions into register” (ATIR) section, the “Payee” is listed... 3 Apr 2010 21:24
Fidelity SmartCash -- No Transactions Downloading?
Hi -- I'm using QP2010R8, and for the last week or so, I'm told there are no new transactions when I run OSU. I know there are new transactions, and I can see them when I log into Fidelity. I finally deactivated OSU for my SmartCash account and then reactivated it. It found two new transactions and matche... 5 Apr 2010 13:50
Bank of America AmEx (legacy MBNA) duplicate x'action downloads on statement close
I have direct connect on my last remaining BofA card (they forgot to remove it when I transferred my accounts to another FI). I get the transaction when it post to their system and I also get it when the statement closes. The second transaction will not match which means it must have a different transaction id be... 3 Apr 2010 10:23
Can Qkn 2009 or 2010 import/read/open/convert Qkn 2005 or Qkn 2006 files?
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 04:22:22 -0700 (PDT), gk <gklatv(a)gmail.com> wrote: I'm pretty sure 2010 Quicken can convert '05 & '06 files directly. Just give it a try. I converted from '99 to 2010 without any data problem. ... 2 Apr 2010 13:42
Date File
Quicken 2010. Is all information contained in QhickenData.QDF data file, including my non-default program preferences? In other words can I take this single file and use it on a completely different Quicken program installation and retain "all" features/preferences from the original installation? Thanks ... 2 Apr 2010 15:55