From: glass on
When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save' is
complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was checked that
said 'don't show this anymore'.
Anyone know how to get the nag back???
Thanks - Q2010

From: Dan Wenz on
glass wrote:
> When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save'
> is complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was
> checked that said 'don't show this anymore'.
> Anyone know how to get the nag back???
> Thanks - Q2010

You can contact my wife (Sorry):-)
From: jslcr1 on
On Apr 4, 10:22 am, "glass" <gl...(a)merser.net> wrote:
> When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save' is
> complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was checked that
> said 'don't show this anymore'.
> Anyone know how to get the nag back???
> Thanks - Q2010
> --
You can not get it back.
This has been ask asked (sort of) with an answer from Q support.
https://qlc.intuit.com/post/show_post_full_view/c0LObChzGr35oPacfArQA8?fullpage=qna&page=1&ppid=145397433&querytype=question
From: Notan on
On 4/4/2010 11:31 AM, jslcr1 wrote:
> On Apr 4, 10:22 am, "glass"<gl...(a)merser.net> wrote:
>> When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save' is
>> complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was checked that
>> said 'don't show this anymore'.
>> Anyone know how to get the nag back???
>> Thanks - Q2010
>> --
> You can not get it back.
> This has been ask asked (sort of) with an answer from Q support.
> https://qlc.intuit.com/post/show_post_full_view/c0LObChzGr35oPacfArQA8?fullpage=qna&page=1&ppid=145397433&querytype=question

Intuit's decision to make this a one-time choice is one of the silliest I've seen.

Having said that, how about uninstalling and reinstalling?
From: glass on

"jslcr1" <jsl1305(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 4, 10:22 am, "glass" <gl...(a)merser.net> wrote:
> When a backup is performed, there is a nag that pops up when the 'save' is
> complete. My nag has disappeared, probably because the box was checked
> that
> said 'don't show this anymore'.
> Anyone know how to get the nag back???
> Thanks - Q2010
> --
You can not get it back.
This has been ask asked (sort of) with an answer from Q support.
https://qlc.intuit.com/post/show_post_full_view/c0LObChzGr35oPacfArQA8?fullpage=qna&page=1&ppid=145397433&querytype=question

Thanks - unbelievable!
--

 |  Next  |  Last