First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Lost online payees on year-end operation
I did a year end operation and separated 2009 from 2010. Unfortunately, I did not save a backup of the old file, just the two two new ones. The new file (2010) lost all online payee information (I had hundreds), and also no longer requires a password to start the program. Has anyone else experienced this? ... 1 May 2010 21:58
Fidelity/Vanguard MMF price 0.02
just started - 4/27/10 - the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00 but rather 0.01 and 0.02 - -- ---------------------------------- "If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something." - Steven Wright ... 30 Apr 2010 17:23
Get rid of Quicken
I have read recently some doubt about INTWITS intentions, so I repost a link which explains the future according to Mint.com boss. http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/jan2010/tc2010018_451437.htm JACL ... 27 Apr 2010 05:23
Backup Completion Message Missing
I am using w XP & Q 2010. Periodically I back up my Q data to an external device. I am used to getting a message saying 'Backup Complete' or words meaning that. I am no longer receiving that message. I have checked Preferences but do not see anything that controls that. does anyone know how that is controlled as I... 1 May 2010 12:01
IRA shows as uncategorized income
I just rejiggered my IRA, and fixed everything up in Quicken. On the main Quicken page, under Accounts, everything looks exactly right. But on my Income vs. Expense graph, the Income bar went through the roof. Looking at the report, all of the money in my IRA shows up as Uncategorized income for this month. I ca... 26 Apr 2010 00:26
Quicken for UK query
I have been happily using Quicken 2000 for some years on my XP machine but am soon to upgrade my computer to Win 7. I gather Qicken 2000 will not work on Win 7 and I wondered whether if I can download Quicken 2010 (not sure how as I don't have a US address) whether I can get it to work with GB pounds and i... 16 May 2010 04:52
Wachovie (AKA Wells Fargo) Visa
Anyone else having problems downloading transactions into Q for Wachovia (soon to be Wells Fargo) Visa cards? It stopped working about 10 daya ago. The Wachovia web site directs me to WF. WF told me this is still handled by Wachovia. ... 24 Apr 2010 00:24
Need help using Quicken for income investments
I am looking to convert the income from my non-retirement investments from "reinvested" to "cash", producing more cash to live on. I use Quicken 2009 Deluxe. As far as the Itemized Categories report, I have now discovered that the Income section has totally missed reinvested dividends. This is income and ... 23 Apr 2010 20:33
Need help using Quicken for income investments
If you have your investments set up within and Investment Account category it will have an associated cash account. I have two investment accounts set up and the periodic investments that are reinvested are still recognized as income although they only reflect in the account as an increase in the the number of sha... 23 Apr 2010 17:20
update/upgrade
Newbie here. LT quicken user, Q2006 Deluxe. Just received the notice for updating yesterday and said I had until the end of the month when ability to DL data would stop. By yesterday PM I had lost that ability. Did some price checking and spent some time reading a LOT of user comments on the 2010 versi... 24 Apr 2010 08:16