From: ps56k on
just started - 4/27/10 -
the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00
but rather 0.01 and 0.02 -

--
----------------------------------
"If everything seems to be going well,

From: David Arnstein on
In article <hrala5$n84$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
ps56k <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote:
>just started - 4/27/10 -
>the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00
>but rather 0.01 and 0.02 -

Me too. I have several money market funds at Fidelity. I can only find
one that is affected: $.07 per share. .01, .02, .07. Someone probably
had to do some real work to generate this quantity of nonsense.
--
David Arnstein (00)
arnstein+usenet(a)pobox.com {{ }}
From: Andrew on
ps56k wrote:
> just started - 4/27/10 -
> the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00
> but rather 0.01 and 0.02 -

As was Schwab's Value Advantage MMF (0.01). Thanks for pointing this out.
No wonder I seemed to take such a hit on a 'good' day !

Regards -

- Andrew

From: Jim H on
Andrew wrote:
> ps56k wrote:
>> just started - 4/27/10 -
>> the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00
>> but rather 0.01 and 0.02 -
>
> As was Schwab's Value Advantage MMF (0.01). Thanks for pointing this out.
> No wonder I seemed to take such a hit on a 'good' day !

I stopped downloading money market fund prices about a year ago. If they
aren't worth a buck, there are probably enough news stories that I would
know about it.
From: ps56k on

"Jim H" <jimh(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> Andrew wrote:
>> ps56k wrote:
>>> just started - 4/27/10 -
>>> the price for the Fidelity & Vanguard MMF's was not 1.00
>>> but rather 0.01 and 0.02 -
>>
>> As was Schwab's Value Advantage MMF (0.01). Thanks for pointing this
>> out. No wonder I seemed to take such a hit on a 'good' day !
>>

> I stopped downloading money market fund prices about a year ago. If they
> aren't worth a buck, there are probably enough news stories that I would
> know about it.

yeah - I should have done that too...

the prices & past couple of days historical prices have been corrected