From: Porter Smith on
Anyone else having problems downloading transactions into Q for Wachovia
(soon to be Wells Fargo) Visa cards? It stopped working about 10 daya ago.
The Wachovia web site directs me to WF. WF told me this is still handled by
Wachovia.
From: JM on
On Apr 21, 5:01 am, Porter Smith <my_port_2...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone else having problems downloading transactions into Q for Wachovia
> (soon to be Wells Fargo) Visa cards? It stopped working about 10 daya ago..
> The Wachovia web site directs me to WF. WF told me this is still handled by
> Wachovia.

Mine is working OK.
Did you deactivate the old Wach connection and then reactivate with
WF?

One change I have noted - the WF download is via Express Web Connect
vs Direct Connect with Wach.
Have also noted that there are links between the Wach and WF sites -
you log into one or the other and can then navigate back and forth [I
have other accounts still with Wach] - as well as accounts with WF
Advisors.
From: Porter Smith on
JM <zado_38(a)yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Apr 21, 5:01�am, Porter Smith <my_port_2...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Anyone else having problems downloading transactions into Q for
>> Wachovia (soon to be Wells Fargo) Visa cards? It stopped working
>> about 10 daya ago
> .
>> The Wachovia web site directs me to WF. WF told me this is still
>> handled
> by
>> Wachovia. �
>
> Mine is working OK.
> Did you deactivate the old Wach connection and then reactivate with
> WF?

No. I'll give that a try.

> One change I have noted - the WF download is via Express Web Connect
> vs Direct Connect with Wach.

I just spoke to WF. They say they are aware of the problem at at this time
do not support Wachovia Visa. He said they are still deciding whether to
keep offering the service for free, or to charge $3/month.

I suggested that when Congress is debating more banking regulations, it
might not be a good idea to add more fees.

From: Marc Auslander on
Porter Smith <my_port_2000(a)yahoo.com> writes:

> I just spoke to WF. They say they are aware of the problem at at this time
> do not support Wachovia Visa. He said they are still deciding whether to
> keep offering the service for free, or to charge $3/month.

Just the first shoe to drop as the best consumer bank gets converted
to one of the worst. WF also charges for Quicken bill pay - Wachovia
didn't - so expect another "surprise" when they convert our bank
accounts.

Capital one seems to be trying to become the best consumer bank - but
for me they don't have a close enought branch yet.
From: Marc Auslander on
Porter Smith <my_port_2000(a)yahoo.com> writes:
> (BTW I disabled online access for my Wachovia Visa card then reenabled it
> by pointing to "Wells Fargo Web Banking". It seems to work, except the
> first time it downloaded 67 transactions that had already cleared.)

Curious - because quicken doesn't offer me that option. Onle Well
Fargo - which it then says doesn't support one step.