First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
the cost basis problem
On December 8, 2008 the Prudent Bear Fund symbol PSAFX was changed to Federated Prudent Dollar Bear A with the symbol PSAFX not changing. Quicken showed the entry as added shares with the memo"Mandatory CUSIP Change"with a total cost of 0. Consequently, my cost basis is way wrong for Federated Prudent Dollar Be... 21 May 2010 11:40
Might there be a Quicken International version?
I am a user of Money UK 2005. Like many users we are wondering what to do after January 2011 when Microsoft turn off the stock updates. Unfortunately we cannot use Quicken US, as this does not import a Money UK file. Is there any chance that Inuit might make a version of Quicken for the international market... 2 Jun 2010 21:59
Remove Wells Fargo logo
I would like to remove the Wells Fargo logo that displays on the splash screen when I start Quicken 2010. I looked for splash files but only found one in the Quicken directory - Splash.png. It is the Quicken logo. I also can't find the .ini file which would designate which file is displayed on the splash scr... 21 May 2010 08:23
No Messages Here?
What's happening to this newsgroup - no messages for a few days? Charliec ... 25 May 2010 14:36
Annual Privacy Notice, again and again
I am using Quicken 2010 Premier in Windows 7. Recently, whenever I go online with Quicken, I get a pop-up dialog box that is titled "Annual Privacy Notice for Quicken Software Users" I am tired of it. I have clicked 'Close' many, many times. I have viewed the "privacy statement" web page a few times too. Is a... 18 May 2010 07:03
Yield
I'd like to look at yield in some Quicken reports. By yield I mean the amount of income the investment is producing, either as a dollar figure or as a percent of the market value of the investment. I've tried several variables that don't seem to have values. Does anyone know of a variable or a report that wi... 16 May 2010 11:19
Batch Update - is there a way ... ?
I had this problem once before and it never got fully resolved. Is there a way to do the following: I have the same security, Vang Index Tot, in a Roth IRA and also in a regular investment account. I want to create a separate security, Vang Index Tot Roth, so I can differentiate between the investment-acco... 13 May 2010 20:28
Missing Security
Quicken H & BE 2010 or I went to add a sell transaction for a security I purchased some time ago. The security shows in the portfolio view under the Investment tab, but does not show in the drop down list of securities. It also shows in the transactions listing as being bought. If I try to enter the name man... 16 May 2010 11:19
Double-counting income?
I've recently changed my accounts to pay me dividends as income rather than reinvest it. If I get a dividend from, say, a Vanguard mutual fund, the transaction shows up as Dividend Income. When the money is transferred from Vanguard to my savings account, it is also being categorized as income. How do I co... 14 May 2010 21:34
How to "link" two transactions
Quicken 2008 Deluxe Every two weeks, I have $185 moved from my USAA savings to my USAA Roth IRA. I set that up as a scheduled transaction in Quicken. So, that's a + in my IRA. But when I update transactions, it sucks down a second transaction for the same amount. I need Quicken to know that the existing tran... 11 May 2010 00:16