From: bd on
I would like to remove the Wells Fargo logo that displays on the splash
screen when I start Quicken 2010. I looked for splash files but only found
one in the Quicken directory - Splash.png. It is the Quicken logo. I also
can't find the .ini file which would designate which file is displayed on
the splash screen. Can anyone help?

TIA, bdog
From: Howard on
On Fri, 21 May 2010 00:26:18 -0500, bd <bd(a)no.net> wrotG:

>I would like to remove the Wells Fargo logo that displays on the splash
>screen when I start Quicken 2010. I looked for splash files but only found
>one in the Quicken directory - Splash.png. It is the Quicken logo. I also
>can't find the .ini file which would designate which file is displayed on
>the splash screen. Can anyone help?
>
>TIA, bdog

Interesting. I get a Fidelity logo. It must have something to do
with where you have accounts and who is willing to pay to have logos.
From: Andrew on
bd wrote:
> I would like to remove the Wells Fargo logo that displays on the
> splash screen when I start Quicken 2010. I looked for splash files
> but only found one in the Quicken directory - Splash.png. It is the
> Quicken logo. I also can't find the .ini file which would designate
> which file is displayed on the splash screen. Can anyone help?
>
> TIA, bdog

Reas the thread titled "splash.bmp removal" that was started around February
1st.

Regards -

- Andrew