Prev: Missing Security
Next: Yield
From: Gary on
I had this problem once before and it never got fully resolved. Is
there a way to do the following:

I have the same security, Vang Index Tot, in a Roth IRA and also in a
regular investment account. I want to create a separate security, Vang
Index Tot Roth, so I can differentiate between the
investment-account-security-performance and the
Roth-account-security-performance in certain reports.

Is there a way to go into the Roth transaction register, highlight
certain transactions, and change the security name in one step, rather
than have to rename the security in each transaction in which it
occurs?

Pages: 1
Prev: Missing Security
Next: Yield