First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Merger of two data files?
Quicken Basic 2009 here. I have two data files, both called HOME1.QDF. They are in different directories and are from two different banks which recently merged. One has transactions from National City from 1/1/2001 to 4/11/2010; the other from PNC from 4/11/2010 to 6/30/2010. "Export" results in a QIF file, ... 2 Jul 2010 17:56
Backup Date/Time option turned off automatically?
Just an observation; when doing my monthly disk cleanup process last night (7/1), I noticed that Q seems to have for some reason turned 'off' the backup option that places the date and time in the file name. If this was just for one Q fileset, I would have thought it was me, but it happened on multiple fileset... 2 Jul 2010 21:14
Duplicated Linked transactions in Quicken H&B 2008
I have a recurring problem that I am not sure what the cause of is. I am seeing duplicated linked transactions. For example I send parts of my net pay to 3 different accounts. I enter the check into the main account with all the splits to account for insurance, tax and the like categorized and I have splits that ... 13 Jul 2010 09:45
It did it again....
Today my bank downloaded about a dozen duplicate transactions (that's a huge improvement from the hundreds I got earlier!) Only the first looked in anyway legitimate, the others were all dated yeaterday and contained only amounts. I could find the duplicate amount of each one but the amount and a June first d... 1 Jul 2010 13:19
Equity not correct in Loan Account Bargraph
Using Q2008 H&B, Win XP Professional. Refinanced a property. Set up loan as usual. Linked Asset Account. When I open the liability account and go to "Overview", the Account Status section correctly shows the value of the linked asset. However, the Account Balance bargraph does not recognize any value for t... 8 Jul 2010 12:28
CLICK AND GET $1000 TO YOUR HOME.
VISIT SITE http://bannerclickandget.tk AND CLICK SEARCH BOX ABOVE BANNER AFTER FILL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. YOU CAN GET INSTANT $1000 TO YOUR HOME. ... 29 Jun 2010 03:04
Scary QD2010 error
Hi all: Today I was idly doing some maintenance on my Quicken Deluxe 2010 file when I noticed that a credit card account that I very rarely use – though I’d made a small charge with the card a couple of weeks ago – was showing a debit balance (a “receivable” situation) instead of the small credit balance (“liabi... 29 Jul 2010 22:52
Mint: Intuit Strategy Becoming Clearer
Spent a little time reviewing some changes to my primary bank's web site (a major national financial institution). After a few minutes looking at their new "Money Manager" features, I realized I was looking at a branded version of Mint. While there is no mention of Intuit or Mint, all the Mint features (transaction ... 19 Jul 2010 17:57
Clearing a transaction in an Asset Account: Split Transaction/QD2010
Hi all: My wife incurs billable expenses teaching science as an independent contractor. As she incurs the expense I enter the amount in a receivable account. She typically accumulates these expenses for several months at a time before actually preparing a bill for them. When she prepares her bill, which she do... 27 Jun 2010 12:47
Verifying Bank Receipt of Payment Instruction
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:58:09 -0400, Greg S <nospam(a)seesignature.com> wrote: Greetings! I have been using Quicken Deluxe (now 2010 R10) for seven years, paying most of my bills via Direct Connect with my bank. While I have never had any real problems, there have been times I wanted to confirm a payment i... 25 Jun 2010 19:45