From: Hooter on
If you have your investments set up within and Investment Account
category it will have an associated cash account. I have two
investment accounts set up and the periodic investments that are
reinvested are still recognized as income although they only reflect
in the account as an increase in the the number of shares or the value
of the investment within that account. Hope this helps.

From: Zaidy036 on
In article <0623t51ard1nk3meb706u5b0c4jfg0s0v3(a)4ax.com>, ccbob(a)comcast.net
says...

> If you have your investments set up within and Investment Account
> category it will have an associated cash account. I have two
> investment accounts set up and the periodic investments that are
> reinvested are still recognized as income although they only reflect
> in the account as an increase in the the number of shares or the value
> of the investment within that account. Hope this helps.
>
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:12:54 -0400, Gary <gary_w1(a)hotline.com> wrote:
>
> >I am looking to convert the income from my non-retirement investments
> >from "reinvested" to "cash", producing more cash to live on.
> >
> >I use Quicken 2009 Deluxe.
> >
> >As far as the Itemized Categories report, I have now discovered that
> >the Income section has totally missed reinvested dividends. This is
> >income and needs to be reported as such. I need to look elsewhere.
> >
> >Can someone with extensive experience with income investments suggest
> >what Quicken reports (and features under the "investments" tab) to use
> >to track income investments?

The change to not reinvest income is not to be made in Q but with the financial
institution.

Q2009 Itemized Cat Report does not show _DivX and othrs from Reinvestment
transactions.

Reported "fixed" in 2010