From: Oilcan on
I have direct connect on my last remaining BofA card (they forgot to
remove it when I transferred my accounts to another FI). I get the
transaction when it post to their system and I also get it when the
statement closes. The second transaction will not match which means it
must have a different transaction id being sent to me

Oilcan

From: John Pollard on
Oilcan wrote:
> I have direct connect on my last remaining BofA card (they forgot to
> remove it when I transferred my accounts to another FI). I get the
> transaction when it post to their system and I also get it when the
> statement closes. The second transaction will not match which means
> it must have a different transaction id being sent to me

If the second transaction had the same Financial Institution Transaction
ID as the first, you should never see it at all: Quicken compares FITID's
and doesn't display downloaded transactions whose FITID has already been
Accepted into your Quicken data.

You can verify for yourself by either saving the OFXlogs from both
downloads and comparing the FITID's of the two transactions; or by using
the QELLOG facility to display your current FITID's and check the FITID in
the OFXlog from the second download to see if you already have it.

http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/getting-started/setting-up-quicken/2738.html

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help