First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Cannot Setup Downloads
Hi, I just bought Quicken 2010 and imported from MS Money. It won't let me setup some of my online updates. It keeps say it's wrong login, except Vanguard which doesn't even show up as a choice. Using same login as for Money. Also, logged into each website to test. Help, Joe ======== I can't set-up: Fidelity... 1 Mar 2010 22:03
Some Quicken 2010 questions and an old one
Folks, Would be most appreciative if you can throw some light on these two points. Just did the forced upgrade to 2010 and noticed that some account balances are wrong and transactionsin these accounts are missing. Curiously, these transactions are linked to two other things and they say it isall there. ... 28 Feb 2010 14:26
The only available FI's when setting up new accounts are now banks?
Hi all: Looks like something Quicken has done has now eliminated all the mutual fund families, brokers, insurance companies, etc. from the drop down list of FI's available to select from when setting up a new account. Others seeing this? Tom Young ... 1 Mar 2010 11:21
Manual QW 2010 backup closes Quicken - resolved
"Route101�" <askme(a)for.it> wrote in message news:X3Ehn.35437$Pw3.33470(a)unlimited.newshosting.com... I'm using Quicken Home & Business 2010 on a Windows XP machine. Since I upgraded to release 7, every time I manually backup Quicken, the dialog box shows "Backing Up Quicken - Canceling" and then closes the ... 27 Feb 2010 02:21
Options to get QIF/CSV files into checking account
On Feb 24, 10:12 pm, kap...(a)example.com wrote: On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:32:48 -0500, "Tim Conway" <tconway_...(a)comcast.net> wrote: <kap...(a)example.com> wrote in message news:rokbo55cjctlo3heq7qm1otahuq3h39705(a)4ax.com... So everything imported from Money into Quicken o.k.  However my CU whe... 26 Feb 2010 00:53
Can you enter investment info in QuickTax Standard?
I know the company tries to get you to buy the more expensive packages, but CAN you enter your investment info in QuickTax Standard? (capital gains/losses) No mention of this at their website, and no way would I be able to get a rep on the phone for this. TIA ... 24 Feb 2010 22:10
Options to get QIF/CSV files into checking account
So everything imported from Money into Quicken o.k. However my CU where my checking account resides offers only QIF or CSV downloads and does not offer direct connection. Quicken will not take QIF downloads (Money did just fine, it had to ask me which account to put the transactions in each time, but always did f... 2 Mar 2010 04:35
Intuit no longer supports Quicken
I had a major problem with Q2010R7 and called Intuit. They instructed me to seek help on a certain web page. The ads for support there charge by the minute, and the agreement you sign onto says they have no responsibility of any kind. In fact, there isn't even an address for the company! Be careful and backup... 28 Feb 2010 14:26
automatic transaction entry
Just bought and installed Quicken 2010. Automatic Transaction Entry is new to me. If I turn Automatic Transaction Entry on, is there some way of distinguishing between transactions I've reviewed and confirmed and those I haven't? I like being able to review each and every transaction, but I don't like having to ... 23 Feb 2010 21:36
Should be simple but
Using 2009 deluxe R6 on a XP machine I used to be able to: enter payee - enter enter payment or deposit - enter hit enter to leave category blank but now it is entering a category and I have no idea why it picks the one it does. I want it blank. And no it is not a memorized payee it will even do this if I enter ... 24 Feb 2010 18:49