From: Pungh0li0 on
Hi,
I just bought Quicken 2010 and imported from MS Money.
It won't let me setup some of my online updates.
It keeps say it's wrong login, except Vanguard which doesn't even show
up as a choice.
Using same login as for Money. Also, logged into each website to test.

Help, Joe
========
I can't set-up:
Fidelity (401k)
E*Trade
Vanguard [won't even show up as a choice]

I can set-up:
TRowePrice
American Express
Discover
From: TomYoung on
On Feb 28, 11:40 am, Pungh0li0 <joe.del...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just bought Quicken 2010 and imported from MS Money.
> It won't let me setup some of my online updates.
> It keeps say it's wrong login, except Vanguard which doesn't even show
> up as a choice.
> Using same login as for Money. Also, logged into each website to test.
>
> Help, Joe
> ========
> I can't set-up:
> Fidelity (401k)
> E*Trade
> Vanguard [won't even show up as a choice]
>
> I can set-up:
> TRowePrice
> American Express
> Discover

Maybe has something to do with what I noticed in my post "The only
available FI's when setting up new accounts are now banks? "

Tom Young
From: Oilcan on
Etrade is listed as Quicken Etrade. I don't know why, it has always
been this way for me.

Oilcan

From: Bob Wang on
Is your Fidelity (401k) at Fidelity Investments or Fidelity NetBenefits?
From: Art McClinton on
"Pungh0li0" <joe.dellwo(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I just bought Quicken 2010 and imported from MS Money.
> It won't let me setup some of my online updates.
> It keeps say it's wrong login, except Vanguard which doesn't even show
> up as a choice.
> Using same login as for Money. Also, logged into each website to test.
>
> Help, Joe
> ========
> I can't set-up:
> Fidelity (401k)
> E*Trade
> Vanguard [won't even show up as a choice]
>
> I can set-up:
> TRowePrice
> American Express
> Discover

I am also a convert from Money. I did not find any difficulties with either
my Fidelity brokerage accounts or my Netbenefits accounts. I did have
difficulties with a Bank savings account and in my searching found the
following in Quicken Help:

Access the Quicken online banking log files
To assist with troubleshooting online banking issues, Quicken keeps two
separate log files of your online activity. You'll find information about
your most recent online activity at the bottom of the files. The two primary
log files are:

Connlog - Contains a history of the connections you make to servers.
OFX log - Contains more detailed information than Connlog, including the
transactions and account information you download into Quicken.

Conlog
Select Help menu > Product and Customer Support, then click the Connlog link
in the Troubleshooting section.
The file will open in Notepad. If you want to save a copy of the file,
select File > Save As and select a name and location for the file.

OFX log
Select Help menu > Product and Customer Support and then click the OFX Log
link in the Troubleshooting section.
Click the Save As button to save the OFX log as a text file.

This allowed me to resolve the problem I was experiencing. Perhaps this will
help you.

Art McClinton