From: TomYoung on
Hi all:

Looks like something Quicken has done has now eliminated all the
mutual fund families, brokers, insurance companies, etc. from the drop
down list of FI's available to select from when setting up a new
account.

Others seeing this?

Tom Young
From: ps56k on

"TomYoung" <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> Looks like something Quicken has done has now eliminated all the
> mutual fund families, brokers, insurance companies, etc. from the drop
> down list of FI's available to select from when setting up a new
> account.
>
> Others seeing this?
>
> Tom Young

Is this for Quicken 2010 - like mentioned in the other thread ?
For a brand new install ? or a working install & adding a recent account ?
Maybe the Financial Institution list has not been updated with everyone yet
?

From: ps56k on

"TomYoung" <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> Looks like something Quicken has done has now eliminated all the
> mutual fund families, brokers, insurance companies, etc. from the drop
> down list of FI's available to select from when setting up a new
> account.
>
> Others seeing this?
>
> Tom Young

BTW - just went to my Q2009dlx to see if a recent update changed anything,
and tried to Add Account - (Brokerage)
It brought up a screen with an Alpha Letter list at the top -
I type "A" and a list of all the common "A" brokerage houses was displayed
for selection.
So - as yet, it has not been blasted out to the masses as a FI update....

From: TomYoung on
On Feb 28, 9:23 am, TomYoung <sombo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> Looks like something Quicken has done has now eliminated all the
> mutual fund families, brokers, insurance companies, etc. from the drop
> down list of FI's available to select from when setting up a new
> account.
>
> Others seeing this?
>
> Tom Young

After a OSU later in the day all the FI's are now appearing in the
drop down list. Some sort of hiccup, I guess.

Tom Young