First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Quicken Rental Property
This is the worst abortion I have ever seen. They took a good product and ruined it with a bunch of junk that doesn't work. You don't get it your way if you get it at all. Never again. Basic Quicken or deluxe if you must, but stay away from the rest of this. A real waste of money. ... 11 Feb 2010 17:18
Lost Download History
I'm not sure where the decision for which transactions to download is made. Suddenly my Q2009D began to download transactions that had been downloaded before from accounts in several sources . It seems to be straightening up, but I would like to understand what happened. It's like some history data disappeared and ... 11 Feb 2010 17:18
Move a copy of TTax State
I have two different copies of TTax Deluxe + State. I installed one and activated a state. I need another state. Is there some way to install the second copy (could be different computer) and get the second state and then move that state copy over to my first install, so that both state returns are available in ... 11 Feb 2010 17:18
_IntInc
I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I'm a Money convert and trying to categorize income correctly. In the case of simple interest income, CDs, savings accounts, whatever, the program does not appear to come with a visible category for that with the correct tax category. The only one I can find is _IntInc... 13 Feb 2010 03:51
Do not want any subtotals in reports. How?
Can I run reports and not include any subtotals? Like to use Excel, and cleanup gets real messy. QPW2010. TIA for any ideas. Pierre ... 14 Feb 2010 16:15
Add Program fails sometimes
When I open another account at my credit union and then try to add the account to Quicken 2010 Delx, the following fails: 1) open quicken 2) perform a one step update a) enter the password for the vault b) select desired FI's, but not the one with the new account c) close one step update. ....perform... 10 Feb 2010 19:03
Remove Accts from Transfer List
Q 2010 R 5 WIN7 64 In the account list, for one account,I have checked the box labeled "Hide this account in Quicken (lists, menus etc...)". After restarting Q, the account is no longer in the account bar, but is still in the drop down list of transfer accounts. Is there a way of removing it from the list... 11 Feb 2010 16:10
Intuit Abandoning Quicken - No Discussion at Quicken Live Community?
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:10:15 -0800 (PST), TomYoung <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Feb 8, 5:39�am, dieHard� <dieH...(a)msn.com> wrote: On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:18:25 -0800 (PST), TomYoung <sombo...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Just killing time I went over to the Quicken Live Community site to see what the cha... 12 Feb 2010 21:19
investment account name change
Quicken 2008D, Windows XP One of the companies that I use for investing merged with another company and is changing its name to that of the other company. Can I handle this by just going to the account details page and changing the name there, or is there something else that I should do? Thank you. Caryl ... 13 Feb 2010 20:31
Screen Clutter
Hi: Just upgraded to Q2010 from Q2002. It's better than other interim versions I've tried, mainly because QIF export and import are back. I feel I can control my database again while enjoying downloads. Anyway, I like a very clean screen. How do I make the following disappear from the Investment Register (T... 8 Feb 2010 22:32