From: Pierre on
Can I run reports and not include any subtotals? Like to use Excel,
and cleanup gets real messy.
QPW2010.
TIA for any ideas.
Pierre
From: Bob Wang on
Customize your report.
In the "Subtotal by:" drop down, choose "Don't subtotal"
From: Pierre on
On Feb 11, 12:13 pm, "Bob Wang" <BobWangB...(a)Gmail.com> wrote:
> Customize your report.
> In the "Subtotal by:" drop down, choose "Don't subtotal"

Bob, I looked as you suggested. There is one option to modify subtoal
by on one of the reports. Unfortunately for me, it's not the report
I'm trying to generate. Looking for all transactions in a handful of
categories which itemize the payee, amount, date and account drawn on.

TIA for any further thoughts on this.

Pierre

Pages: 1
Prev: Add Program fails sometimes