First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Sorting same date transactions within a given account
A very frequent annoyance: A mutual fund issues a dividend and a LT capital gain. The distributions are all reinvested in the same fund. I download three transactions, all dated 12/18/2009: Div LT Capital gain Purchase of additional shares in the fund Guess what order they come out in: First the purchas... 27 Dec 2009 08:40
QUICKEN 2008 Printer(s) Issue (JOHN POLLARD, please read)
I have a new HP Pavilion dv7t-3000 computer with 4GB of ram and a lots of storage. The problem experienced was also experienced on my old Gateway Performance 850 computer running XP3This leaves me to believe that it's an issue with Quicken 2008. By the way, the old machine is no longer available for testing. ... 31 Dec 2009 17:37
Unable to convert Q2000 data to Q2009
Dear all, I have been scanning through the posts, but didn�t find anyone with the same issue as I am experiencing. If anyone can help, it is really appreciated. Background: I have used Quicken 2000 with Windows XP (32 bit) system for years and without any troubles. No real reason or need to upgrade to a high... 25 Dec 2009 12:33
Two Passwords
I am using Quicken Premier 2008 and Windows XP Home. I have a bank account (HSBC) in which I use three accounts, checking, savings etc. HSBC requires two passwords to log on with. One is referred to as a password, the other as a security key. I would like to use one step update for the account. When I set it ... 27 Dec 2009 10:49
price updates
Why does Quicken have difficulty updating security prices and shows "est" prices sometimes two days old? Every other service I use doesn't seem to have this problem. I updated to Quicken 2010 from 2009 ( at MS suggestion) to be able to transfer data from MSN Money deluxe which was being retired by Microsoft. I... 23 Dec 2009 15:09
Linking a credit account to an asset?
"John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote: You didn't say what Quicken year version you are using. Did you try going to the Overview tab of the auto loan: clicking Edit Account Details, and choosing "(none)" in the "Linked Asset Account" drop down? QD2009. Yes, I did. (none) does not show up as an op... 23 Dec 2009 12:07
recalculation and validation
Q Premier 2010 WXP Is there a risk to data with validation or recalculation? I recall this concern expressed some years ago on this forum. nemo ... 22 Dec 2009 11:27
dual access
I'd like to access the same Quicken file from two differnet computers. I tried moving my quicken file to my dropbox folder (which remains synced for both computers), but it doesn't work. The file seems to know which machine is opening it and creates something called "conflicted copy". Anyone else ever try the sa... 26 Dec 2009 20:56
Export, Inport & Conversion Issues
I am trying to move from Windows to Mac. My Windows data is in Quicken Premier 2008 I really would be very happy if I could accomplish the following: #1 Move the only investment data for the period from 1/1/2008 forward #2 Start with a clean slate, or a single year's history for credit cards (total of 7) pl... 21 Dec 2009 09:04
Files displayed
Using Quicken 2009 deluxe I have 4 files displayed under FILES in upper line. How can I reduce this to display only 2 files? I can do in Excel and Word but can not find where to change that in Quicken. TIA Mel ... 18 Dec 2009 13:51