First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
CC-508 error attempting to update Chase credit card info via One Step Update
>On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:57:23 -0800 (PST), TomYoung <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hi all: For something like 7 -10 days now attempting to update my credit card info via One Step Update has resulted in an error in Quicken. The error has flip-flopped between "Quicken knows about the problem and is working o... 17 Nov 2009 00:39
Quicken Fonts
Can anyone inform me which Quicken is using in various screens ... 16 Nov 2009 13:30
Quicken Premier 2009 R6 Bill pay question.
Good Morning, Last week after 5-6 days of no downloads from my CU using OSU, I removed them from OSU, closed the program, restarted program. Reactivated them for OSU and everything began working as before. Now 3 days later I noticed the Quicken Bill Pay, which I use with the aforementioned CU accounts isn't worki... 15 Nov 2009 13:21
Updating from foreign stock markets
I want to update securities from European stock exchanges such as UK and France. How can I do this automatically please? I appeciate I can manually enter the prices. ... 18 Nov 2009 16:50
Question about split transactions
Hello, I'm coming from Money, and there is only one thing that is bugging me in Quicken: how to enter split transactions. Maybe there is a way to do this in Quicken, but I can't find it! Let me use an example, an expense with two categories: - Games - $25 - Software - $35 - Sales Tax - $7 - TOTAL $6... 25 Dec 2009 12:33
Quicken 2010 Premier R2 requires many recalculations
I upgraded to Q 2010 about a month ago. Since then, the Main problem is that the cost basis of my money funds in three accounts differs from the market value of the money funds. Tech help said to copy, validate, then recalc. That fixed the problem for a day or two, but the next download from Schwab showed more ... 14 Nov 2009 23:12
After upgrade 2009 to Quicken 2010 can not transfer between accounts
I upgraded yesterday to Quicken 2010 from 2009. I'm using the Australian version, on Windows Vista. When attempting to transfer between accounts I get a message box, "transfer cancelled" with an "OK" button. I can not transfer money between accounts. I've validated the account, all seems to be normal, well... 17 Dec 2009 18:09
Q2010 R3 Update?
Yesterday morning, I saw some reporting they'd gotten the R3 update. I'm still waiting, have done *many* OSUs, and I still haven't been offered the update. In the past, I've always gotten it after a few tries, certainly by the next day. I know this update isn't all that thrilling, but.... How many others a... 20 Nov 2009 02:21
Stock Splits May be Missing
Quicken2008 Deluxe For about the last week each time I have updated my investment accounts I have received a message that Stock Splits May be Missing. The first time there were two entries for two different splits of the same security, but the last few times there has been only one entry, which indicates that th... 17 Nov 2009 17:25
question on QIF structure/format
I have two questions about the QIF format: 1) I am not clear about the meaning of the presence of "U" in the first column? It seems to be used only in splits but all the cases I have seen it has the same value as the transaction (T). 2) Can items within one transaction be in any order? I think some split items... 14 Nov 2009 16:38