First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Transferring to a new computer
I use Quicken 2004 Deluxe and WinXP Home. I'm about to set up a replacement computer and want to move Quicken to it. I assume that the first step is to install the Quicken program on the new computer. There's an existing folder QuickenW\Backup, which seems to be the only identifiable backup material. Is it ... 3 Mar 2006 10:18
Quicken 2006 and Import of .ofx files?
I just upgraded to Quicken 2006 but now see that downloads from my VISA account, which is in the .ofx format, do not Import. What do I do now? ... 12 Feb 2006 16:32
Cryptic Messge Old QBP - Do Not Use
I just upgraded to Q2006 from Q2003 for windows. On all on-line updates I get the following message box after the update is complete: The title of the message box is " Important Msg From z - Old QBP - Do Not Use" The text in the box is '01001' The update appears to working normally otherwise. I use Wells F... 24 Jan 2006 00:08
Flex Spending and the _FlexContrib Category
Quicken 2006 H&B I just started contributing to a flex spending account at work and I am trying to get it to work on Q 2006 H&B. I've already gone through editing my Paycheck, but my flex contributions are not showing up in the income/tax related reports in Cash Flow Center and Financial Overview/Tax tab. I did ... 20 Jan 2006 21:46
Quicken 2000 - Merging Files
Using Quicken 2000 (UK Version) how do I combine several files created using Year-End Copy into the current file? I have 5 QDF files that I would like to combine with my current data so that I can report over the full period. I can see how to open them all separately but not how to merge them. John C ... 23 Jan 2006 04:14
Q2006 - Unable to verify printer at system level
I recently upgraded from 2005 to 2006. Whenever I try to print out a report, or my budget, I get a message saying "Unable to verify the active printer at the system level. Please verify the printer is turned on and try again." I am using a network connected printer and I know that the printer is working since I ... 17 Jan 2006 13:13
error code 6990
In my Quicken 2005 Deluxe, running in Windows XP Home SP-2, "Find" in the transaction screen of an investment account works well. But "Find All" always causes Quicken Deluxe to crash for me with error code 6990. I therefore gave up on Find all long ago, but I just tried it again to see if any of the recent Qu... 17 Jan 2006 17:56
Eternal Web Connect query
I run Quicken 2003 Premier Home & Business. Every blessed time I open the program, I get the same pop-up box. "Quicken is not currently the application configured for handing Web Connect data. Would you like to make it the default application for any Web Connect data that you download from your financial i... 30 Dec 2005 22:23
"Access is Denied" to Data File
Hi Everyone, I'm using Q 2004 Deluxe Release 1. What I was simply trying to do is move my data from one PC to another one. Before I copied the file, I checked the attributes on the Data File on the original PC (the "old" PC). The data file is not write-protected. The data file is 10.4 megabytes So I ma... 26 Dec 2005 22:30
Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution data for this download. Please try again later.
This error message implies that there is a hobble attached to the programme to prevent it working with banks that have not paid Intuit money. It only happens if I try to download Open Financial Exchange (.OFX) files which, their name implies, are an open way of exchanging financial information. I paid money ... 27 Dec 2005 04:11