First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Restricted Stock Grant in Q09 Deluxe/Win?
I have Quicken 2008 Deluxe R9 on Windows XP and I have a grant of RSUs (Restricted Stock Units) and I think this is a pretty new thing, I don't see it in Quicken. Is there a way to record these or do I have to go to Q09? I was nervous about going to Q09 because Q08 works great and I read here a while ago about ... 12 Sep 2009 09:38
Confusing "Placeholder Entry" for stock
A couple months ago I bought 200 shares of GE and just sold them. The quicken 2009 download registered it as a sale of 201 shares. There was a reinvested dividend of 1.61551 shares on 7/30. I think the sell got rid of 201 shares, some fractal amount is left? The main thing I don't get re quicken is why there is a... 12 Sep 2009 22:49
Quicken 2009 making a poor show re downloading etrade trx
Is there anything I can do to help Quicken get it's thing together re etrade trx it downloads? There are maybe 6 trx all short term buy sell all of which the download did not find the buy entry; all had placeholder entries. Why would the cost be undiscoverable to quicken? It worked better than this in years past. ... 12 Sep 2009 09:38
Reverse stock split and ticker change
SANM had a revese stock split and at the same time a ticker change to SANMD. I used the download feature of quicken 2009 but it certainly didn't get it right. I hope someone can help me figure out how this trx should be entered. I have four entries about this in Q now. SANM StkSplit 62 for 375 split SANMD Add... 12 Sep 2009 09:38
Vanguard Brokerage Services (VBS) reinvest dividends entered in Q wrong?
Andrew wrote: .... 2 September 2009 - Vanguard still downloads the dividend reinvestments as a DIV/MISC EXP pair rather than DIV/BOUGHT (to pick up fractional shares). Spoke to them (again). Now at least they acknowledge this is a 'global' problem (duh!). Estimated fix date is now end of September - well,... 6 Sep 2009 18:40
**HELP - Error Code 7024 in Quicken
I tried opening up a data file today, and I get an error message--- Quicken-Unexpected Error Quieken has encountered a problem and needs to close I am using Quicken Premier 2008. The data file was last accessed on 8/2/2009. After getting this message 2 different times, I deleted all the appropriate files and r... 3 Sep 2009 07:09
Removing underlines from Q09?
Paul J. Hurley wrote: I've recently reinstalled Q09 H&B on a new hard drive. Everything with the transfer went well, except when I open my Quicken file, all the accounts and stocks have an underline. There must be a way to remove this underlining, but I can't seem to find it in the options. There is no... 3 Sep 2009 07:09
Placeholder entries
So, I have a 401(k) that is filling up with "placeholder entries", presumably because the management firm sells some tiny portion of shares to pay for expenses and doesn't feel the need to put specific entries in the info it sends to me. So... what do I do with them? Instead of a binary "trust Quicken / trust the... 4 Sep 2009 08:41
Bogus WFB transfers: how to delete?
John Pollard wrote: Bottom line (from my viewpoint): Intuit says that if a transfer request has been sent, you can not delete it from Quicken. Since correctable data corruption has been ruled out of the equation, that tells me that the best way to solve your problem (and likely the only way) is do wha... 8 Sep 2009 14:47
Matching up downloaded transaction
Quicken H&B 2006 (Yeah I know I need to update. Perhaps after Xmas...) I have a transfer, a Sep-IRA coming off my paycheck, to an investment account for, let's say $X. I see a "ContribX" coming into my Sep-IRA account for $X on 12/1/2008. This investment account, with Wells Fargo, is an online account. So tran... 14 Dec 2008 16:22